Tom Thibodeau’s personality, which seems lacking on the surface, has been placed on display as of late. Derrick Rose, usually very quiet and shy, has reason to smile again.
It was originally thought that Rose’s reason to smile was being healthy and his return to hardwood floor. Now, new pictures are surfacing that show Derrick in stitches, and Thibs playing coy like a stand-up comic that just killed it at Zanie’s.
We may never know what Tom Thibodeau and Derrick Rose found so funny, but here are some possibilities:
- Thibodeau introduced Rose to Bill Hader’s SNL character ‘Stefon’
- Rose told Thibs that Bad Boys 3 was coming out, and then the two reminisced about the first two Bad Boys films.
- They both heard that James Harden called himself the best player in the NBA.
- They compared the Chicago Bulls starting lineup to the Boston Celtics 2014-2015 starting lineup. Rose lost it.
- Thibs brought up that one time they did karate in the garage together.